Clue: O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
We have 1 answer for the clue O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 15, 2020
- New York Times - January 30, 2018
- USA Today - May 17, 2017
- New York Times - January 07, 2009
Found an answer for the clue O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!