Clue: O'Connor successor
We have 1 answer for the clue O'Connor successor. See the results below.
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 19, 2019
- LA Times - July 30, 2017
- Netword - July 14, 2016
- New York Times - November 30, 2014
- USA Today - August 26, 2008
- Netword - June 03, 2007
- New York Times - October 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue O'Connor successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!