Clue: Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
We have 1 answer for the clue Associate of Thomas and Kennedy. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Associate of Thomas and Kennedy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!