Clue: Yankee Lou
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee Lou. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 19, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Yankee Lou that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!