Clue: 1501, in Roman numerals
We have 1 answer for the clue 1501, in Roman numerals. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - October 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 1501, in Roman numerals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!