Clue: Ancient capital of Macedonia
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient capital of Macedonia. See the results below.
- Early center of Christianity
- Early capital of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonian city with noted tombs
- Early center of Christianity in Mesopotamia
- Ancient Turkish city now called Urfa
- Capital of ancient Macedonia
- City of ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Macedonian capital
- 12th-century Crusader state
- Greek regional capital
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 01, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Ancient capital of Macedonia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!