Clue: Asia Minor capital
We have 2 answers for the clue Asia Minor capital. See the results below.
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 23, 2017
- New York Times - December 26, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Asia Minor capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!