Clue: Capital since 1923
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital since 1923. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Capital since 1923 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!