Clue: Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
We have 1 answer for the clue Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!