Clue: Earthquake-prone world capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Earthquake-prone world capital. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Earthquake-prone world capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!