Clue: Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Atatürk's mausoleum. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2007
- Washington Post - August 19, 2000
- New York Times - October 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Site of Atatürk's mausoleum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!