Clue: Capital near an earthquake zone
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital near an earthquake zone. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Capital near an earthquake zone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!