Clue: NATO country capital
We have 1 answer for the clue NATO country capital. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- Turkey heart?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue NATO country capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!