Clue: Assassinated Jacobin
We have 1 answer for the clue Assassinated Jacobin. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Assassinated Jacobin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!