Clue: Best Picture of 1982
We have 1 answer for the clue Best Picture of 1982. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2012
- New York Times - March 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Best Picture of 1982 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!