Clue: India's Mohandas
We have 1 answer for the clue India's Mohandas. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue India's Mohandas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!