Clue: Title role for Ben Kingsley
We have 1 answer for the clue Title role for Ben Kingsley. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Title role for Ben Kingsley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!