Clue: Proponent of nonviolent protest
We have 1 answer for the clue Proponent of nonviolent protest. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Proponent of nonviolent protest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!