Clue: The Father of India
We have 1 answer for the clue The Father of India. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The Father of India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!