Clue: Leader called Mahatma
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader called Mahatma. See the results below.
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- Father of independent India
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Leader called Mahatma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!