Clue: Father of independent India
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of independent India. See the results below.
- Leader called Mahatma
- Best Picture of 1982
- Proponent of nonviolent protest
- The Father of India
- India's Mohandas
- Leader who said "There is no god higher than truth"
- Title role for Ben Kingsley
- Ex-lawyer who preached passive resistance
- Former Indian prime minister Indira
- Nonviolent protest advocate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Father of independent India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!