Clue: British commander at Bunker Hill
We have 1 answer for the clue British commander at Bunker Hill. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 30, 2005
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue British commander at Bunker Hill that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!