Clue: British vice admiral in the American Revolution
We have 1 answer for the clue British vice admiral in the American Revolution. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue British vice admiral in the American Revolution that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!