Clue: Sewing machine inventor
We have 2 answers for the clue Sewing machine inventor. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 17, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - October 23, 2011
- Washington Post - May 17, 2005
- Washington Post - February 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2004
- Washington Post - July 29, 2004
- Washington Post - February 22, 2000
- New York Times - October 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sewing machine inventor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!