Clue: Victor at Brandywine
We have 1 answer for the clue Victor at Brandywine. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 10, 2017
- USA Today - May 09, 2008
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Victor at Brandywine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!