Clue: Inventor Elias
We have 1 answer for the clue Inventor Elias. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2018
- USA Today - November 20, 2009
- Universal - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - May 19, 2008
- New York Times - December 24, 2001
- New York Times - November 03, 1998
- New York Times - April 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Inventor Elias that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!