Clue: Bunker Hill general
We have 1 answer for the clue Bunker Hill general. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Gordie of the N.H.L.
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 22, 2009
- Washington Post - November 12, 2008
- New York Sun - April 12, 2007
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Bunker Hill general that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!