Clue: Calling up trouble?
We have 1 answer for the clue Calling up trouble?. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Calling up trouble? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!