Clue: Common soap opera affliction
We have 1 answer for the clue Common soap opera affliction. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 30, 2010
- New York Times - January 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Common soap opera affliction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!