Clue: Courtroom alibi, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Courtroom alibi, perhaps. See the results below.
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Courtroom alibi, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!