Clue: Result of butting heads?
We have 1 answer for the clue Result of butting heads?. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Result of butting heads? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!