Clue: Frequent soap opera affliction
We have 1 answer for the clue Frequent soap opera affliction. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Occasional soap opera plot feature
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Frequent soap opera affliction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!