Clue: Occasional soap opera plot feature
We have 1 answer for the clue Occasional soap opera plot feature. See the results below.
- Courtroom alibi, perhaps
- Condition sometimes treated by hypnosis
- Knock-on-the-noggin consequence
- Common soap opera affliction
- Calling up trouble?
- Result of butting heads?
- Overused soap opera plot device
- Result of a conk on the head, perhaps
- Frequent soap opera affliction
- "Regarding Henry" malady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Occasional soap opera plot feature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!