Clue: Century-starting year
We have 1 answer for the clue Century-starting year. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2014
- New York Times - December 23, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Century-starting year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!