Clue: Charlotte Corday's victim
We have 1 answer for the clue Charlotte Corday's victim. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 14, 2007
- New York Times - July 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Charlotte Corday's victim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!