Clue: City of northern India
We have 1 answer for the clue City of northern India. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue City of northern India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!