Clue: Colorful salamander
We have 1 answer for the clue Colorful salamander. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 02, 2016
- USA Today - February 09, 2006
- New York Sun - June 28, 2005
- Washington Post - October 30, 2004
- New York Times - August 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Colorful salamander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!