Clue: Speaker's name
We have 2 answers for the clue Speaker's name. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 04, 2013
- New York Times - April 08, 2004
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Speaker's name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!