Clue: First name on Capitol Hill
We have 1 answer for the clue First name on Capitol Hill. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 1997
- New York Times - January 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First name on Capitol Hill that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!