Clue: Politician Gingrich
We have 1 answer for the clue Politician Gingrich. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 15, 2013
- New York Times - November 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Politician Gingrich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!