Clue: Former Speaker Gingrich
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Speaker Gingrich. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 27, 2010
- New York Times - August 04, 2009
- USA Today - July 29, 2009
- New York Times - March 04, 2008
- Washington Post - June 25, 2005
- New York Times - September 04, 2000
- New York Times - July 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Former Speaker Gingrich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!