Clue: Man of the House?
We have 4 answers for the clue Man of the House?. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 23, 2012
- LA Times - October 12, 2011
- New York Times - June 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Man of the House? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!