Clue: "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Eye of ___, and toe of frog". See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
- Former Speaker Gingrich
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Eye of ___, and toe of frog" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!