Clue: Cousin of a congo eel
We have 1 answer for the clue Cousin of a congo eel. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 14, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of a congo eel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!