Clue: Ends of some games (abbr.)
We have 1 answer for the clue Ends of some games (abbr.). See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 11, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ends of some games (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!