Clue: Extra periods in sports (abbr.)
We have 1 answer for the clue Extra periods in sports (abbr.). See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Extra periods in sports (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!