Clue: Extra periods in sports, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Extra periods in sports, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 17, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Extra periods in sports, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!