Clue: Extra periods, in the NFL
We have 1 answer for the clue Extra periods, in the NFL. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 03, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Extra periods, in the NFL that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!