Clue: “Eye of ___ …”
We have 2 answers for the clue “Eye of ___ …”. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue “Eye of ___ …” that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!