Clue: Fifth quarters, in the NFL
We have 2 answers for the clue Fifth quarters, in the NFL. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 01, 2017
- Washington Post - June 25, 2010
- USA Today - November 09, 2009
- Washington Post - January 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Fifth quarters, in the NFL that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!